- May not be as effective on backpacks with a waist strap, or heavy duty hiking backpacks.
- Works best when your backpack is full. e.g. books, food, dirty laundry, etc.
- Loosening your backpack shoulder straps will give the best results to separate the backpack from your back.
- No, it is not made from paint rollers, they're too stiff.
- Do not try to paint with the BackPackJack, it is not a paint roller and the results may be disastrous.
- Not machine washable. Use mild soap on a damp wash cloth to dab. do not rub the material. Do not put it in the dryer.
- Warning, if taken apart or damaged, some pieces may become a choking hazard if swallowed. Be responsible and dispose immediately.
- Seriously, we've seen a ton of really heavy backpacks which is bad for your back and your posture. Use common sense!
- Disclosure: BackPackJacks are designed to reduce sweat, we do not claim any medical improvements while using our product. If you suffer from back pain, do not use our product and consult your doctor.
Doing jumping jacks, running, twisting, dancing or any other odd movements may cause the BackPackJack to disconnect from your backpack. If it does, simply reconnect the the end clips.
*Any item that meets current TSA guidelines during a screening process is always subject to additional screening.